Harloff Triple Column Cart, 59-5/8"W x 27-7/8"D x 80-1/2"H, Key Lock, Beige, MS8160-ORTHO
The MS8160-ORTHO is a triple column cart with tambour door, designed for designed for surgical procedures related to orthopedics, featuring the most innovative modular tray system on the market. The MS8160-ORTHO is preconfigured as follows: left column, top to bottom, 3 each 1/2" trays, 1 each 4" wire basket, 6 each 7" wire baskets; middle column, top to bottom, 2 each 1/2" trays, 6 each 8" trays; right column, top to bottom, 3 each 1/2" trays, 1 each 4" wire basket, 6 each 7" wire basket. The MS8160-ORTHO is a triple column cart with tambour door designed for surgical procedures related to orthopedics.Advantages and Benefits:
- Offers 30% more tray or basket storage capacity when compared with leading competitor's product, using 2", 4" and 8" modular trays; or 4" and 7" wired baskets.
- Increased storage capability means fewer carts need to be purchased, thereby reducing capital purchase cost.
- Further optimize space within trays with adjustable dividers that have a unique locking design, called the "clip-on effect", to withstand high loads.
- Unique design of plastic side panels, combined with pull-out-stoppers, allows modular trays to be extended and viewed at an angle without falling out of the cart.
- Catheter shelf can be added featuring three robust dual slide assemblies, each slide contains five hooks.
- Two inch modular trays: Total of eight trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 1/2 inches
- Four inch wired baskets: Total of two baskets that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 4 inches
- Seven inch wired baskets: Total of twelve baskets that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 7 inches
- Eight inch modular trays: Total of six trays that is 23.50 x 15.75 x 8 inches
- Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 141 insertion opportunities (47 per column) to hold modular exchange trays and baskets, which are sold separately.
- Catheter Shelf Holders can be added to any column.
- Roll-up tambour door with key lock allows access to supplies during clinical hours.
- Integrated push handles are flush with cart side, positioned vertically for better control
- Corner bumpers with premium five inch casters, full swivel - two with brake
- Standard color is Sand. Also available in 16 other colors, using durable hard-baked powder coat finish
- Ships fully assembled with twelve year warranty