352, Bike-Shell Bike Locker, 2 Bike Cap., 74-1/2"L x 40"W x 49"H, Tan, T-Handle
Model #352 Bike-Shell Bike Locker (1st Unit) - Molded fiberglass composite, modular design (assembly required); includes number plates on doors, louvered vents, gear hooks, adjustable anchor brackets and all hardware to build and install. Models 351, 351P & 352 are our top of the line bike lockers, more durable, more attractive and lower maintenance than all others. Preferred choice by transit agencies across the country.
- Bicycle Capacity: 2 bike capacity per locker.
- Dimensions: 49"H X 40"W X 74.5" L .
- Door # Sequence
- Gear Hooks
- Grouping of Units: (If order is more than 1, please state if you would like to group "attach" the lockers together)
- Locking System: Stainless Steel Abloy T-Handle Lock with 3 keys and internal locking bar system (standard). Padlock Handle Lock (no-charge option) replaces standard lock. Padlocks not included.
- Standard Color: White, Tan, Cafe', Teal, Green, Blue or Medium Grey
- Fiberglass reinforced plastic construction is highly resistant to impact and scratching.
- The finish never needs painting, will not rust or corrode and is extremely resistant to most stains.
- The standard key-lock mechanism is completely internal and resists tampering.
- Reduced costs due to low maintenance and long life.
- High security due to built-in door locks with concealed hinges. Locking bar from top to bottom of door.
Structure and Finish
Molded composite lockers shall be manufactured with fiberglass reinforced plastic with a solid color stipple texture finish. Finish allows easy removal of graffiti and is resistant to impact, scratches and U.V. damage. Lockers shall not use an external or internal frame. Walls and top shall be double wall construction for high strength and insulation from the elements, roof shall be crowned for water run off and all corners are curved. Finish does not need painting, resists impact plus chemicals and stains. Materials will withstand extremes in temperature and other weather/environmental conditions. Interior walls shall be OSB exterior board. The locker body components shall be joined by internal fasteners. Seven standard colors or CUSTOM COLORS can be matched with a color sample.
Locks and Hardware
High-security, T-handle Medeco cylinder lock, removable plug-type cylinder. Internal heavy duty locking hardware consists of a sliding locking bar, 4 feet, 2 inches in length which is secured to the door with 1/2 inch stainless steel bolts and rides on washers. Movement of locking bar is controlled by stainless steel cams attached to the shaft of the lock. Lock is recessed in the door face. High quality heavy gauge stainless steel continuous door hinge will not rust. All fasteners and assembly hardware is zinc plated or better.
Number plates recessed in face of door. Stainless steel louvered vents.Adjustable anchor brackets with stainless steel 3/8" anchors allow leveling of lockers.*Please call for custom size bike locker requests.