2200 Series N95 Particulate Respirators, MOLDEX 2200N95, 20/PK
The molded nose bridge with soft foam nose cushion provides the wearer an easy comfortable fit. There's no metal noseband to adjust and the seal is maintained without pressure points.
The Dura-Mesh® shell, exclusive to Moldex®, protects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
Hot, humid and dusty environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, underground mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. No oils present.
- 100% PVC-Free®.
- Available in three sizes to fit more workers and increase OSHA compliance.
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband.
Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
Straps are securely attached so they don't break at the seal.
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability.
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1.
- Size: Medium/Large