Digi-Pas® DWL130 Clip-On Adjustable Digital Level Module
Digi-Pas® is a leading digital level manufacturer with a full range of digital levels with varying precision for engineering and trade professionals as well as DYI users. Digi-Pas® levels allow you to measure angles digitally, electronically, and with an actual number, at every angle, all 360 degrees of a complete circle. So setting up a machine level, installing a deck, stair rail, extending a roof or determining how much an old floor has sagged is simpler, less time consuming, and more accurate. Digi-Pas® levels are simple to use. Just press the on/off button and you will see the angle of any surface with decimal-point accuracy. The DWL130 is a mini clip on digital level that instantly converts a traditional box or I beam spirit level to an accurcate digital level that allows for the display of any angles in degrees or % of slope. This model has accuracy of 0.05 degrees at 0° and 90° and 0.2 degrees at all other angles. The different modes are 0.05°, 0.1°, 0.5°, % of slope, mm/m and inch/ft. The display remains upright to view at all angles The clip on is compatible with any traditional box or I beam level with a width ranging from 0.7 to 1.4 inch. The buzzer feature allows for audible beep sound at 0° and 90°. The hold function freezes the reading on the LCD. This unit has longer than average battery life and an automatic 3 mins off feature. The outer casing is made with strong ABS polymer material making the unit impact resistance.Features:
- High accuracy of 0.05 degrees at 0° and 90° and 0.2 degrees all other angles with switchable display between degrees (°) or slope (%)
- User can easily recalibrate with no special fixtures required.
- Clip feature is compatible with any traditional box levels of width 0.7 to 1.4 inch
- Measurement Range 0° ~ +/- 90° x 4 (360°)
- Compact size fits on any length of traditional wood and metal box or I beam level
- Digipas levels are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in workmanship and material. We will repair or replace any defective part which may malfunction under normal and proper use within a period of 1 year from the date of purchase.