Dynamometers Provides Measurement of the Force of Muscular Contractions for Medical And Health Related Fields.
Dynamometers help medical and health professionals correctly measure muscular functionalities. Units are made of steel or steel/plastic for lightweight use and to provide long lasting durability. Dual grip handle and three push pads are padded curved, padded straight, and circular for versatility. Strength reading can be viewed as pounds or kilograms. Available dynamometer styles include Analog Gauge Push-Pull, Analog Hydraulic Wrist, Back/Leg/Chest, Electronic Smedley Spring, Cable Tensiometer, Digital Hydraulic Hand, Digital Hydraulic Wrist, and more. Standard and Wireless models also available.
- 1 pull hook and 1 snap-lock hook
- Dynamometers can be used with lift platform (sold separately) to conduct muscle strength and functional capacity tests
- Compatible with Baseline single and dual grip handles (sold separately)
- Available tool colors are Beige, Black, Blue, Gray, Red, Silver, White and White/Black
- Weight capacities are 5 lbs - 660 lbs.
- CE Certified
- Protective carrying case included