Medical HammersMedical Percussion Hammers are used in Medical Practices and Exam Rooms to Test Reflexes and Responses.
These hammers are available in several styles to test responses and reflexes on patients. Styles include Babinski Hammer, Neurological Buck Hammer, Buck Hammer, Neurological Buck Hammer w/128 or 256 cps Tuning Fork, and Taylor Percussion Hammer.
- Percussion hammers have adjustable heads that can be oriented in two directions
- Pointed bottom can be used as a "gross" aesthesiometer
- Babinski hammer available with long handle and latex-free
- Neurological hammers available with tuning forks, pinwheel/brush/needle, and latex-free
- Lengths range from 6-3/4" to 12-1/4"
- Available colors are Black, Blue, Green, Red, and Yellow