Neurological PinwheelsNeurological Pinwheels are used in Medical Practices and Exam Rooms by Orthopedists, Neurologists, Neurosurgeons and other Physicians to Test Sensory and Pain Perception Responses.
Neurological Pinwheels elicit cutaneous sensory and pain perception responses for patients. Plastic or stainless construction gives them long lasting durability. Available styles are Cleanwheel Sterile Disposable Neurological Pinwheel, Neuro-Aide Disposable Neurological Pinwheel, and Waternburg Neurological Pinwheel.
- Disposable sterile units are made of plastic
- Cleanwheel style measures 7.25"L x 1.5"W x 0.2"H
- Neuro-Aide neurological pinwheel consists of a rotating pinwheel attached to a handle to test a patient's ability to feel sharp contact with the skin, nerve damage, or nerve dysfunction
- This pinwheel mMeasures 3"L x 1"W x 1"H
- Wartenburg has a rotating pinwheel attached to handle to elicit cutaneous sensory and pain perception responses
- 2 Wartenburg Pinwheels available - sizes vary
- Colors are White, Chrome or Stainless Steel