Mounted Points - 1/4 Shank DiameterMounted Points - 1/4 Shank Diameter Reduce Operator Fatigue for Cutting, Grinding, and Finishing Applications.
Mounted Points - 1/4 Shank Diameter are small bonded abrasives or superabrasive wheels with different shapes mounted on a pin or mandrel for portable die grinder, deburring applications and more. Available shapes are ball, ball nose, cone, cylinder, cylinder cup, flame, inverted cone, inverted cone cupped end, inverted cone radius nose, pointed cylinder, pointed tree, tree, wheel, and wheel tapered edge.
- Types range from A1 - W244
- Grits are 30, 36, 60, and 80
- Grades are Hard, Medium, or Soft
- Diameters range from 1/4" to 2"
- Thicknesses range from 1/8" to 2-3/4"
- MAX RPMs range from 10000 - 81000
- Other applications include dry/wet grinding, material removal or roughing, blending or intermediate cutting, polishing and honing, cylindrical or centerless grinding, form or gear grinding, bench or backstand grinding, or portable grinding