Add to list
Model #: WBB3031918
MPN #: 604-54207
DFC GEOSPEC Coated Rotor - Blank - Dynamic Friction Company 604-54207
Questions & Answers (0)
DFC Brake Rotor with 3000 Ceramic Brake Pads and HardwareDFC 3000 Ceramic Brake PadsDesigned for passenger and light duty trucks, DFC 3000 Brake Pads are formulated to provide optimal and reliable stopping performance, excellent fade resistance, low dust, and stable friction performance across a wide temperature range.All DFC Brake Pads are 100% post cured to ensure stable friction performance. Each pad is then scorched to remove uncured bonding agents to minimize the need for initial break-in period and increase stopping power from the initial stop.Lastly, the pads are assembled with DFC Premium Rubber-Steel-Rubber shims for improved NVH (noise/vibration/harshness) characteristics.DFC 3000 Brake Pads are environmentally friendly and adhere to the low copper requirements under California and Washington restrictions for 2021 / 2025
- 100% Asbestos free formulation.
- 100% precision cut and mill-balanced for smoother stopping and zero vibration at any speed.
- Chamfered and Slotted (where applicable) to reduce noise when braking.
- DFC 3000 Ceramic Brake Pads - Excellent fade resistance with low dust characteristics
- DFC Brake Rotors are designed to meet the same form, fit, and function as OEM brake rotors.
- DFC Hardware Kits - reduces noise/vibrations and premature wear. Minimizes drag to improve fuel efficiency.
- DFC Premium Rubber-Steel-Rubber shims for improved NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) characteristics.
- Designed specifically for each application.
- Engineered with premium G3000/G11H18 iron castings for strength, stability, and durability
- Formulated for passenger vehicles and light duty trucks.
- No modifications required.
- Non-directional finish to promote faster break-in and smoother stops.
- Positive mold to promote consistent friction material density.
- Quality tested to ensure long-lasting performance.
- Rubber Coated Abutment Clips.
- Scorched to remove uncured bonding agents, minimizing the need for initial break-in period and increasing stopping power from the initial stop.
- Stable friction performance across a wide temperature range.
- Stainless Steel Material - Eliminates heat and corrosion deterioration.
Aplication Summary: Land Rover Range Rover 2002-95
Easy online or call-in returns.
Read return policy
Help us improve your experience with this product.