Add to list
Model #: WBB2201284
MPN #: 8153294510
Atlas Copco G7P 125, 10HP, Rotary Screw Comp., 120 Gal, Horiz., 125 PSI, 39.6 CFM, 3PH 208-230/460V
Questions & Answers (0)
Atlas Copco introduces the new G-Series compressors. Atlas Copco compressors are legendary for their reliability and efficiency, which is why the G-Series has long been the preferred air solution for small and medium sized businesses. With flexibility in mind, the G compressors are available in various versions (floor mounted, tank mounted, and with or without integrated dryer). Atlas Copco does not skip any steps, offering TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) motor as standard and designed the unit to operate in ambient temperatures of up to 115F, practically allowing for operation in the dirtiest of environments.
- The new G-Series compressors offer zero hassle, and zero worries, featuring high reliability, low maintenance, silent operations, environmentally friendly operations, and ability for an integrated dryer
- Reliability –The G series is designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 1217. The screw compressor technology allows 100% continuous duty cycle and are built for a long lifetime of reliable operation
- Reduced energy costs – Our G compressors offer the low energy consumption and high efficiency of a rotary screw compressor. Thanks to load/no load control, the compressor controller switches automatically to the optimum control mode for high, low, and intermittent air consumption
- Plug and play installation – In addition to boasting a minimum footprint, the G series discharges cooling air from the top, allowing placement against the wall or in a corner. The tank mounted G with built-in dryer reduces space requirements even further, making it ideal if you have limited space at your facility, while saving on installation costs
- Easy maintenance – Service points are grouped together and are accessible through the removable panel. The spin-on oil separator and filter are designed for easy maintenance. Extended maintenance intervals allow for filters to be only changed out once per year and oil once every 2 years or 8,000 hours
- The new G-Series compressors feature all-new BASE controller which offers advanced monitoring and controls. Improvements include: Icon-Based display, pressure settings, temperature reading, running hours and loaded hours read-out, service warning and the ability to change pressure settings directly on controller
- Silent operation – Atlas Copco supplies G compressors with full sound enclosures and belt-driven element, which reduce the sound levels to 67 dB(A). The rotary screw technology minimizes vibration, while optimized cooling air flow enhances quiet operation
- Integrated air treatment – The G 7-15 air compressors are available with an advanced built-in refrigerant air dryer. By cooling the compressed air and removing water before it can enter your compressed air network, it prevents rust in your compressed air piping, avoids damage to your equipment and minimizes maintenance costs
Easy online or call-in returns.
Read return policy
Help us improve your experience with this product.