Add to list
ITEM #: WBB2094870
MPN #: CO60PM
Honeywell Indoor/Outdoor Portable Evaporative Air Cooler CO60PM, 125 Pint
Questions & Answers (0)
The Honeywell 125-pint indoor/outdoor portable evaporative air cooler is the perfect choice to keep indoor rooms and outdoor environments comfortably cool and breezy. This weather resistant evaporative air cooler is made to resist outdoor conditions. Honeywell evaporative air coolers do not require power hungry components like compressors. The low power consumption translates into significant savings on energy bills compared to using air conditioners. Just unpack, add water/ice and plug it in. For indoor use, place near an open door or window in a room up to 850 square feet. For outdoor use it is weather resistant, UV protected and has an air-throw up to 12 yards. Its powerful motor helps to deliver strong air flow while a 16-inch fan blade and 3-side honeycomb media keep performance optimal. A continuous water supply connection, 15.8-gallon water tank, and built-in overflow protection system allow long periods of unattended operation, making it perfect for more demanding applications.***Buying Note: For those living in more humid climates, consider portable air conditioning units or window air conditioners. Evaporative coolers perform best when the air is hot with low humidity, such as desert areas like the southwestern United States. Recommended humidity level is 60% or less for maximum efficiency.
- Evaporative air cooler for indoor or outdoor use (UV and weather resistant)
- Indoor use: For rooms up to 850 sq. ft.
- Outdoor use: Air-throw up to 12 yards
- Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively
- Honeycomb cooling media on 3 sides for faster cooling performance
- 16-inch fan blade for powerful air throw
- Top loading ice compartment and 15.8 gallon water tank with low water alarm
- Continuous water supply connection for uninterrupted operation
- Powerful air flow (1540 CFM)
- Easy-to-use mechanical controls
- 3 speeds include high, medium and low
- Oscillating louvers
- Durable casters for easy mobility
- 6 ft. long power cord
- Buying Note: For those living in more humid climates, consider portable air conditioning units or window air conditioners
- Evaporative coolers perform best when the air is hot with low humidity, such as desert areas like the southwestern United States
- Recommended humidity level is 60% or less for maximum efficiency
Easy online or call-in returns.
Read return policy
Help us improve your experience with this product.