Three-stage power down feed with auto stop, high precision Class 7 spindle bearings and the rugged stability of Meehanite® castings ensures you get everything you need from the JTM-1 and 2 models. The internally cooled spindle head prevents seizing, and JET precision engineering ensures superior results with all the features you've come to expect, all backed by the industry-leading JET Two Year WarrantyFeatures:
- Certified Meehanite® Castings
- Precision bored and honed milling head
- Large diameter quill is chromed
- High precision Class 7 spindle bearings
- Spindle head is internally cooled
- Satin chrome finished dials
- Heavy duty splined motor drive
- One piece quill pinion and shaft
- Three stage power downfeed with automatic stop
- Heavy duty spindle brake
- Precision hardened and ground ways
- Standard Equipment
- Internal coolant tank built into base for use with coolant system (coolant pump not included)
- Tolerance test sheet included
- One shot lubrication system
- Way covers
- Draw bar
- Tool box with tools
JET Red Assurance 2-Year Warranty:
- Digital Readout: Newall DP500
- Powerfeed: X and Y-Axis
- Spindle Taper (In. x TPI): R-8
- Table Size (L x W): 9" x 42"
- Quill Diameter: 3-3/8"
- Number of Spindle Speeds: 16
- Range of Spindle Speeds: 80 - 5,440 RPM
- Quill Down Feed Rates (IPR): .0015 - .003 - .006
- Spindle Travel: 5"
- Head Movement: 90° R & L, 45° F & B
- Max Distance Spindle to Table: 17-1/2"
- Distance Spindle to Column (Max.): 19"
- Distance Spindle to Column (Min.): 4-1/2"
- Collet Capacity: 1/8" - 7/8"
- Table Longitudinal Travel: 23-7/8"
- Table Longitudinal Travel w/ Powerfeed: 20-2/7"
- Table Cross Travel: 12-1/2"
JET warrants every product it sells. If a JET tool needs service or repair, One of JET's Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET tools