Constructed using the Meehanite® casting process, JET Variable Speed Milling Machines provide consistent and reliable operation. Precision bored and honed milling heads ensure quality cuts, and the three-stage power downfeed with automatic stop makes the JET Variable Speed Milling Machines easy to use. Available in single or three phase power configurations, the JET JTM-4VS Series mills are backed by the industry leading two year full service and parts warrantyFeatures:
- Certified Meehanite® Castings
- Precision bored and honed milling head
- Large diameter quill is chromed
- High precision Class 7 spindle bearings
- Chrome plated motor shaft with lower bearing support
- Spindle head is internally cooled
- Heavy duty splined motor drive
- One piece quill pinion and shaft
- Three stage power downfeed with automatic stop
- Heavy duty spindle brake
- Locks on all movable surfaces
- Precision hardened and ground ways and table
- Adjustable gibs throughout
- Internal coolant tank built into casting base for use with coolant system (coolant pump not included)
- Tolerance test sheet included
- One shot lubrication system
- Way covers
- Draw bar
- Tool box with tools
JET Red Assurance 2-Year Warranty:
- Power Draw Bar: Pneumatic
- Spindle Taper (In. x TPI): R-8
- Table Size (L x W): 9" x 49"
- Quill Diameter: 3-3/8"
- Number of Spindle Speeds: Variable
- Range of Spindle Speeds: 60 - 4,200 RPM
- Quill Down Feed Rates (IPR): .0015 - .003 - .006
- Spindle Travel: 5"
- Head Movement: 90° R & L, 45° F & B
- Max Distance Spindle to Table: 17-1/2"
- Distance Spindle to Column (Max.): 19"
- Distance Spindle to Column (Min.): 4-1/2"
- Collet Capacity: 1/8" - 7/8"
- Table Longitudinal Travel: 34"
- Table Longitudinal Travel w/ Powerfeed: 28-3/4"
- Table Cross Travel: 12"
- T-Slots Number and Size: 3 and 5/8"
JET warrants every product it sells. If a JET tool needs service or repair, One of JET's Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET tools