Newcastle Systems QC510 QC Series Mobile Powered Workstation, Small Power Package, 100AH BatteryPLEASE NOTE: This mobile powered workstation is designed to power a laptop/thin client, LCD, and mid-range barcode printer only. It is not recommended for powering a desktop computer or a laser printer.
The QC Series Mobile Powered Workstations were designed for mobile quality testing and other processes requiring vast storage capabilities. Just like every Newcastle Workstation Series, the new QC Series significantly improves productivity by providing seamless AC mobile power to your devices including laptops, tablets, 1-2 LCDs or touchscreens, barcode printers, scanners, testing/inspection devices and more for 8+ hours at a time. Outstanding Features Include:
- Improving Processes: Designed to reduce costly worker motion, product transportation and touches on the shop or warehouse floor, resulting in significant productivity gains
- Abundant Storage: Holds up to 3 locking storage drawers for tools, calipers and much more
- QA on the Fly: No need to disrupt production as testing can now be performed right at the product/line
- Hardware-Friendly: Quiet, seamless AC power (no need to source for DC-specific hardware)
- Made of HDPE, ABS, and Acrylic: Allows for easy wipe-down
- Power System to Fit Your Needs: Swappable lightweight lithium batteries for 24/7 operation or SLA for 8-12+ hours of operation
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately):
- The QC510 comes standard with: (1) lockable drawer, (1) document holder, (1) small side storage pocket, waste basket & holder, locking casters, integrated power system and built-in power strip.
- A number of optional accessories are available and can be easily integrated in seconds for a highly versatile workstation.
- Part# B454 - Keyboard Tray
- Part# B132 - Scanner Holder
- Part# B266 - LCD Holder and Post
- Part# B269 - Thin Client Holder
- Part# B451 - Printer Shelf
- Part# B450 - Additional Lockable Drawer
- Part# B452 - Document Holder