Watts 500057 WP5-50 Five Stage Manifold Reverse Osmosis System
The Watts Premier WP5-50 Reverse Osmosis Filtration System is innovative in its one piece manifold design, thereby providing a seamless water path, effectively eliminating 17 different connections. It is a 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System that is certified to industry standard with the reduction of the claims specified on the performance data sheet.
The WP5-50 Reverse Osmosis Filtration System uses a 5-Stage Filtration based upon separate treatments. Features:
- Sediment - A 5 Micron Sediment Filter traps sediment and other particles like dirt, silt and rust which affect the taste and appearance of your water.
- Carbon (2) - Runs through 2 stages of 5 Micron Carbon Block Filters reducing Chlorine, Chloramines and other materials that cause bad taste and odor.
- Membrane - A Semipermeable Membrane removes TDS, Sodium and a wide range of contaminants such as Chromium, Arsenic, Copper, Lead as well as Cysts, such as Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
- Carbon In-Line (GAC) - A high quality In-Line Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Final Polishing Filter is used after the water storage tank to remove any remaining chlorine or other chemicals that cause bad taste or odor before being dispensed.
- Operating Temperatures _ Max: 100°F (37.8°C) to Min: 40°F (4.4°C)
- Operating Pressure _ Max: 100 psi (7.0 kg/cm) Min: 40 psi (2.80 kg/cm)
- pH Parameters _ Max: 11 to Min: 2
- Iron _ Max: 0.2 ppm
- TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) _ < 1800 ppm
- Turbidity _ < 5 NTU
- Hardness _ Max: 10 Grains Per Gallon*
- Reverse Osmosis Filtration System
- 3-Gallon Storage Tank
- Module with one Full Set of Filters including 50 GPD Membrane Pre-Installed
- Standard Chrome, Air-Gap Faucet
- Drain Saddle
- Rack and Cartridges (16.0" W x 16.7" H x 4.8" D)
- Tank (13.6" H x 11.0" D)
- MFG Brand Premier Certified by WQA to NSF/ANSI 372 Lead Free
- Certified by WQA to NSF/ANSI 58 Certified Reverse Osmosis Units*
- *Includes Certification for Nitrate/Nitrate Reduction