Add to list
Model #: WBB2000374
MPN #: HSTAT201004
BriskHeat® Silicone Heating Tape HSTAT201004 Adj. Control 2"Wx4'L 576W 120V
Questions & Answers (0)
XtremeFLEX® HSTAT Silicone Rubber Heating Tape with Adjustable Thermostat Control. Built-in adjustable thermostat control. Useful for a wide range of applications such as process temperature control, de-icing, and supplemental heat. Exceptional heater flexibility, durability, and uniformity. Rapid heat-up and thermal response. Quickly heat Valves, Pipes, Bearings, Pumps, Gas Tubing, Filter Housings, Actuators, and More.
- Adjustable thermostat: 50 to 425°F (10 to 218°C)
- Maximum exposure temperature: 450°F (232°C)
- Moisture and chemical resistant silicone rubber extruded outer sheath
- Uniform, fiberglass-reinforced serpentine-wound multi-stranded heating element
- Power density: 6.0 watts/in2 (0.009 watts/mm2)
- 6-foot (2m) long power cord with 120VAC: standard 2-prong NEMA 1-15 plug
- Suitable for electrically conductive surfaces
Easy online or call-in returns.
Read return policy
Help us improve your experience with this product.