Add to list
Model #: WBB2437682
MPN #: AX55
Tri-Power Classical Section Molded Notch V-Belt - Gates AX55
Questions & Answers (0)
Tri-Power Classical Section Molded Notch V-Belt
Thermo King, SB-I 1000, , W.P. & Alt.
Constructed with Gates proprietary construction, this belt has a superior combination of flex and load carrying capacity, as well as less stretch resulting in less maintenance. This provides superior performance on the toughest heavy-duty A, B and C Section industrial drives. Suitable for all industrial applications, particularly where small orsub-minimal sheave diameters are required.
- Notches molded into the belt during manufacturing make this belt well suited for drives with smaller diameter sheaves.
- Belt edge is machined for even sheave groove contact resulting in less slip and wear.
- Flex-Bonded Cords are strongly bonded to the body of the belt resulting in equal load distribution and the absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration.
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistant standards.
- Meets RMA static conductivity requirements.
Note: Tri-Power belts are available in AX, BX, and CX sizes. Tri-Power belts longer than 210 inches are a banded, cut notch construction.