Sea Safe 6 Person Pro-Light Offshore Raft In Container 1/Case - DXPL6CR
6 person pro-light compact life raft in container. Utilizing a new composite material to build strong and durable compact life rafts specifically designed for offshore use. The Pro-Light life rafts comply with ISO9650-1 standard (Type 1, Group A), fully accepted by ISAF. All Sea-Safe rafts come with a 12 year warranty when serviced at least every 3 years by an authorized Sea-Safe service facility.
- Weighing 10% less then previous models, but with greater strength
- Approved according to ISAF ISO9650-1 (Type 1, Group A)
- Easy access boarding ramp, ladder, and handholds
- High visibility- LED Exterior -and Interior Light
- Equipped with integral water ballast bags
- 3-zone fully separated inflation chambers
- Rainwater collection
- SOLAS reflective strips across entire structure
- Supplied with an emergency pack that meets minus 24hr specs
- Plus .5 liter per person emergency drinking water
- Optional grab bag for Plus 24hr requirement
Comprehensive canopy and openings that allow easy access for boarding, spotting, fresh air, etc. All while keeping the inside dry.
Natural rubber flooring is covered with a complex insulator of close cell foam coated with aluminum film to create a warm barrier between the occupant and a cold ocean.
All Sea Safe life rafts are come standard as vacuum packed at time of order for the freshest dates, and are available in Valise or Fiberglass Container with HRU (Hydrostatic Release), with optional stainless steel cradle. 12 year limited warranty