NOCO Dual L16 Commercial Grade Battery Box - HM462
The HM462 Commercial Battery Box is a battery storage solution for sizes dual group L16 batteries, including Marine, Off-Grid Solar and Commercial equipment. It features a four corner fastening system and captive lid for easy installations, large cable entry holes for heavy gauge wires, full flow ventilation for releasing battery gasses, and a large battery acid reservoir. Its rugged, rotationally molded design provides ultimate protection in low-temperature environments and protects against UV, oil, gas and other contaminants. Perfect installation in a boat, off-grid solar systems, as well as, commercial equipment.
- Designed for a dual group L16 batteries.
- A four-corner fastening system for easy installation.
- Large cable entry holes for heavy gauge wires (up to 4/0 AWG).
- Large internal reservoir to collect battery acid.
- Rugged, rotationally molded design for extreme conditions.
- Meets USCG Code of Federal Regulations 183.420 and ABYC E-10.7.
- Meets National Electrical Code, Articles 480 and 690 (Section 690.71).