Add to list
Model #: WBB909094
MPN #: ZDWNM3554T
Baldor-Reliance Washdown Motor ZDWNM3554T, 3 Phase, 1.5 HP, 1755 RPM, 230/460 Volts, TENV, 145TC FR
Questions & Answers (0)
Save $1991.00 (37.04%)
Usually ships in 5 to 8 days
Baldor-Reliance's Washdown Duty Motors are available from stock in single and three phase AC and in DC designs. Horsepowers range from 1/2 to 20. Designs include motors having an electostatically applied epoxy finish, paint free with major components in 300 series stainless steel, and all stainless steel. Applications include food processing, packaging, pharmaceuticals, or applications where motors are regularly exposed to high pressure wash down.
- Totally Enclosed Non Ventilated (TENV)
- C-Face with base 143TC-254TC
- Supplied with 1024 line count encoder
- Stainless Steel Shaft
- Forsheda® running contact V-ring
- Epoxy coating
- Moisture sealant on bolt heads, between frame and endplate
- ISR® (Inverter Spike Resistant) magnet wire
- Class H Insulated
- Meets NEMA MG 1, Part 31
- Vector Drive Washdown. Material handling, packaging equipment in food processing and other wet environments. For adjustable speed applications requiring full torque from zero to base speed.
Easy online or call-in returns.
Read return policy
Help us improve your experience with this product.