Add to list
Model #: WBB1963687
MPN #: DX1000W
Datrex Emergency Drinking Water 125mL, 64 Sachets - DX1000W
Questions & Answers (0)
Datrex DX1000W Emergency Drinking Water - USCG/SOLAS/BV, priced by the case containing 64 - 125ml individual sachets. Datrex emergency rations, the gold standard of food and water rations, are individual servings of filtered fresh water, bagged in a specially designed polymer-foil sachet. To consume tear open at the mark and sip straight from the bag. The high level filtering and outer protection is certified to keep the contents fresh for a minimum of five years in even the harshest environments. Filtered and packaged in America at FDA certified facilities.
- Purified water for immediate use
- Superior packaging materials for optimum durability
- Easy to dispense from a premeasured sachet
- Lightweight and extremely compact
- Loss potential minimized due to individual sachets
- USCG, Canadian Coast Guard, EC and NZ approval
- 5 years shelf life
Easy online or call-in returns.
Read return policy
Help us improve your experience with this product.