Add to list
ITEM #: WBB476114
MPN #: V46AC-1C
V46AC-1C Pressure Actuated Water Regulating Valve
Questions & Answers (0)
The V46 is a pressure actuated modulating valve that is suitable for use either on closed or open systems. Direct acting valves open on pressure increase. This type of valve is primarily used to regulate the flow of water or glycol to a water cooled condenser on a refrigeration system.
- no close fitting or sliding parts in water passages
- minimizes chatter or water hammer
- free movement of all parts provides smooth pressure modulation refrigerant adjustment is not affected by water pressure
- withstands high hydraulic shock without damage
- range spring does not come in contact with cooling water
- easy manual flushing, if required
- 3/8, 1/2, and 3/4 in. valves may be disassembled and reassembled without detaching from the refrigeration system or without pumping down
Easy online or call-in returns.
Read return policy
Help us improve your experience with this product.