Master Lock® Safety Padlocks Are Corrosion Resistant for Extreme or Corrosive Environments.
Master Lock® Safety Padlocks Keyed Alike provide security for lockout/tagout needs. The marine grade stainless steel construction of the lock body stands up to corrosive environments, chemicals, and temperature extremes. Locks are lightweight and easy to carry and padlock so it provides high levels of security. The safety cylinder with key retaining ensures that the padlock is not left unlocked. Shackle diameters are 3/16" and 1/4". Color finishes are Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Red, Teal, and Yellow. Dimensions vary.
- UV stable
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel shackle provides superior corrosion resistance
- Thermoplastic body with shackle clearance
- OSHA compliant
- Non-Key retaining - ensures padlock is not accidentally left unlocked
- Includes English write-on "Danger" and "Property Of" labels; 14 language options available for global identification purposes
- Photo identification label available for immediate user recognition
- 6-pin tumbler