Tamper-Proof Security Sheet Metal ScrewsTamper-Proof Security Sheet Metal Screws Provide an Added Level of Security with a Drive Design that prevents removal with ordinary screw drivers.
Tamper-Proof security sheet metal screws maximum torque transfer and positive tool engagement means easier drive installation with less pressure and slippage. Most units offer a high degree of security and require matching driver bit.
- Button Head screws are typically used for general purposes with a lower crown & shallower recess than round head screws.
- Flat Head screws install flush with metal surfaces or countersinks with softer materials for a clean appearance.
- Oval Head screws are used where countersink installation is desired. Rounded heads offer deep recess and are visible just above the surface.
- Pan Head screws are low profile with a large diameter and high-edged crown for increased strength.
- Round Head screws are widely used for general purposes, featuring a high crown with a deep recess and smaller diameter head than truss or pan heads.
- Truss Head screws are low profile and offer added security against vice-grip removal. Units typically have large diameter heads for increased fastening strength.