Atmor AT-900-08 Point-of-Use Tankless Electric Instant Water Heater 8.5 kW, 240V
In most US homes, the heating of water is usually the second largest energy expense, after space heating and cooling. Typical storage tank water heating can account for up to 30% of the average home energy bill. Inconvenient situations such as waiting for the hot water to reach the faucet, finding yourself with no more hot water while having to wait for the tank heat up again, or constantly heating a storage tank of water even when it is not in use all add up to this expense. What if there was an all-around solution that saves you money, time, energy, and resources?
The Atmor Tankless Electric Instant Water Heater is the eco-friendly, efficient and convenient solution you have been looking for - delivering to you an endless supply of hot water instantaneously at the point of use only when you need it. It is suitable for residential and commercial applications, and even in your RV. Rest your mind at ease and enjoy the continuous flow of hot water whenever you want. This compact device can be installed against the wall either under the sink out of sight or near the point of use; where its elegant design blends well into your home environment among other appliances. Features and Benefits
- On Demand Hot Water - Never a wait! A Constant, continuous flow of hot water only when you need it at the point of use.
- Quit Wasting Water - eliminate wasting unused (cold) water while you wait for your hot water to finally make it to your faucet.
- Never Run Out - Atmor's tankless electric instant water heaters provide you with an endless supply of hot water.
- When you need it, Where you need it: Atmor's tankless electric instant water heaters are designed to be installed at the point of use.
- Multiple Applications - Suitable for the Home, Office, Commercial properties, Apartments, Public Hand washing facilities, Schools, Service Stations, Airports, Bus/Train Stations, Shopping malls, RV's, Boats, Concession stands, and other point of use applications.
- Longer Lifespan - The lifespan of a standard 40-gallon electric is typically less than half of a tankless electric instant water heater.
- Helping the Environment -Atmor's tankless electric instant water heaters are small, compact, and mostly made up of recycled material.
- Consume less energy, Save Money - Saving money twice: once when you buy the Atmor heater and then in each and every use, by simply heating just the consumed amount of water when you need it.
- A Space Savor - The Atmor heater is installed either under the sink out of sight or near the point of use and leaves free storage space in your basement or attic.
- Better Living - No scale and mineral build up due to the fact that the water temperature is not reaching 60°C/140°F and there is no storage of hot water.
Water Flow @ Temperature Rise (GPM/Degrees F.):
- Unit Dimensions (inches): 7.29 x 11.82 x 3.55
- Unit Weight (lbs): 3.4 lbs
- Minimum Activation Rate (gpm): 0.5
- Water Flow @ Temperature Rise (gpm./°F): Flow Rate @ 35 F Rise (gallons/min): 1.63 gal (US)/min/Flow Rate @ 45 F Rise (gallons/min): 1.23 gal (US)/min/Flow Rate @ 77 F Rise (gallons/min): 0.7 gal (US)/min
- Applications: 1-2
- Equipped with Overheat Protection
- Total Connection Load: 36A
- Watts: 8500
- Volts: 240
- Phase: Single
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Water Connection: Bottom of Unit
- Water Connection Size (inches): 0.5
- Safety Certifications: UL Listed
- Warranty: 2 years (parts only) Limited Warranty, 7 years free from Leakage
- Flow Rate @ 35°F Rise (gallons/min): 1.63 gal (US)/min
- Flow Rate @ 45°F Rise (gallons/min): 1.23 gal (US)/min
- Flow Rate @ 77°F Rise (gallons/min): 0.7 gal (US)/min