Add to list
Model #: WBB2338739
MPN #: 287100
JET® JLP-A Series Mini-Puller Lever Hoist 1/4 Ton, 5 Ft. Lift
Questions & Answers (0)
Out of stock, please check back soon.
JET® JLP-A Series lever hoists combine safety, reliability,and durability that are designed to perform in light to medium-duty industrial applications. The patented Brake Wear Indicator increases safety by letting you know when to replace the friction disks. JET® also offers the option of shipyard hooks, virtually eliminating stretched hooks caused by point or tip loading. The JET® JLP-A lever hoist is available in ¼ ton to 6 ton capacities with standard lifts of 5, 10, 15, and 20 feet (custom lifts available). The JET® JLP-A Series is the perfect choice for a contractor grade lever hoist.
- Weston Style, double pawl brake design splits the load to opposite sides of the ratchet gear for greater load security
- Industrial rated alloy steel hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging.
- Hooks slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation increasing jobsite safety
- Cast steel safety latches are secured with Allen screws and lock nuts
- Grade 80 black oxide coated for added durability
- Needle bearing design increases efficiency and promotes smooth operation
- Compact Design- Smaller body and lightweight design for low headroom applications and use in confined areas
- This product complies with ANSI / ASME B30.21 and HST-3 Impact resistant all steel construction for added durability and protection
This product will be restocked soon
Upgrade or save on comparable products