Add to list
ITEM #: WBB0503554
MPN #: 350126
Jet 350126 JMD-18 Milling/Drilling Machine W/Newall C80 DRO, 2 HP
Questions & Answers (0)
Mill drills are a lighter alternative to a Milling machine. These combine a belt driven drill press with the dual coordinate abilities of the Milling machine's table for flexibility and efficiency. A locking collet prevents the cutting tool from falling away from the spindle when lateral forces are experienced against the bit. Although light in construction, the JMD Milling Drilling Machines possess the advantages of space-saving versatility, affordability and light machining capability.
- One piece cast iron column for added support
- Belt cover - quick slide latch allows faster belt adjustment to change spindle speeds
- Base - taper allows for easier clean-up
- Larger hand wheel knobs
- UL Listed motor
- Extra large work table
- Heavy duty tapered roller bearings support the spindle, resulting in greater tolerance and more accurate drilling depth
- New positive quick-stop knob and easy to read internal depth gauge (external on JMD-15)
- 360° head swivel
- Work lamp
- Adjustable carbide facemill
- Drill press angle vise
- ? drill chuck, chuck arbor
- Draw bar
Easy online or call-in returns.
Read return policy
Help us improve your experience with this product.