Sprayon LU727 High-Performance Wet Lubricant, 9.25 oz. Aerosol Can - s00727000
LU727 High Performance Wet Lubricant is a clean, non-oily, non-staining, versatile dry lubricant that functions form -40°F to + 572°F. It is clean, chemically inert formula that dries quickly to a white film to show coverage. This product does not contain silicone or chlorinated solvents. The extremely low coefficient of friction makes it a superb lubricant where low speeds and light loads are involved. It has great anti-stick properties for an effective release on die casts and injection molds.
- Dry, non-oily, non-staining lubricant
- Produces an extremely low static coefficient of friction (.02 to .04), making it ideal where low speeds and light loads are involved
- Dries quickly to a white, chemically inert film
- Excellent for use in textile industries
- Effective from -40°F to +572°F
- Resists most solvents
Metal extrusions, munitions, locks and catches, window guides, synthetic fibers, machine parts, cord, twine or rope, leather drawers, hinges, paper, glass, elastomers and some plastics. Use as release agent on conveyor belts, chutes and slides, industrial blenders, tanks, bins and spray booths.