Add to list
Model #: WBB914781
MPN #: BC254-FBR
Baldor-Reliance Washdown Duty Line Regen Speed Control, BC254-FBR, NEMA 4X, 1/8-2 HP Range
Questions & Answers (0)
Save $299.00 (25.71%)
Usually ships in 5 to 8 days
Regen controls are designed to easily operate the motor in forward and reverse directions without motor lead reversal. A separate set of SCRs is used for each direction. With a regen control, stopping is controlled by using the motor's regenerated voltage sent back to the AC line.
- Field power supply allows use with shunt wound DC motors as well as permanent magnet motors
- Adjustable accel, decel, current limit, IR comp, min and max speed
- Current limit indicating LED
- 5K speed pot for speed control
- Anti-demag circuit protects PM motors and helps protect the SCR power bridge against direct shorts
- Noise rejection circuit eliminates false starts and blown SCR's
- UL and cUL recognized
- Conveyors, mixers, packaging machinery and other applications requiring variable speed and constant torque.
Easy online or call-in returns.
Read return policy
Help us improve your experience with this product.