Coxreels TSHF-N-550 3/4"x50' 300 PSI Spring Retractable Fuel Delivery Steel Hose Reel
COXREELS® Fuel Dispensing Reels are designed to handle various non-aromatic fuel applications including diesel, kerosene, fuel oil and heating oil. Coxreels® professional fuel dispensing reels are available in heavy-duty single pedestal (SH Series), supreme-duty dual pedestal (T Series) or box-style frame (SP Series) configurations. These fuel reels are an essential component found in utility, ground support, and bulk liquid handling transport services mounted on fuel storage & dispensing systems, fuel/lube trucks, aircraft refuelers, and tank trucks. The convenient uncoiling systems with the added hose control allow the operator to efficiently handle fuel transfers.
Machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet for fuel dispensing applications. Electroless nickel plated steel swivel on 1" models Swivel seals: Nitrile
Sturdy single pedestal reel features Coxreels’ exclusive Super Hub™ dual axle support system Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle & overhead positions Solid one piece, heavy gauge 1/4" steel base & support post for maximum stability 1" solid steel axle & lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotation
Controlled retraction speed up to 80% slower on EZ-Coil® models pawl & zinc plated ratchet. Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired lengthFeatures:
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction. Durable proprietary CPC™ powder coat process. Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety. Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty. Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- SWIVEL - Machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel for fuel dispensing applications.
- CARTRIDGE MOTOR - Lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance..
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- 1/4" STEEL BASE - Sturdy dual pedestal design with solid one piece steel base and support post, no weld, for maximum stability. Exclusive Super Hub™ triple axle support system.
- MULTI-POSITION GUIDE ARM - Versatile guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable solid rubber hose stop, fuel dispensing hose, and sturdy permanently lubricated. precision bearings.
- 1" Permanently Lubricated Precision Bearings