Galcon GAY1S0312P0 Alternator Valve to Convert a Single Outlet Tap Timer To a Two Outlet Tap Timer
Galcon Alternator valves lets you avoid buying a second Hose End Timer or force you to build a complex manifold! Simply attach this Alternator Valve to a Hose Threaded Hose End timer and you will instantly enjoy two separate drip irrigation zones.Notice the red switch? It is a simple set directional switch. When the Alternator Valve is installed for the first time, the switch is set to the first zone and from there the Alternator Valve will switch zones automatically.
The Alternator Valve is not a controller and does not require batteries or a source of power. It is operated by a change in pressure when water flows through it. Simply allow approximately 1 minute between each irrigation start time to allow the valve to actuate. The Alternator Valve will operate in pressure range from 10 PSI to 125 PSI while allowing a maximum flow rate of 6 GPM per zone.
The Alternator Valves works best with the following Galcon Hose End Timers:
- Galcon 9001D Hose End Tap Timer (GAH2S6912PB)
- Galcon 9001D Hose End Tap Timer with Wire Loop for Rain Sensor (GAH2S6912S5)
- Galcon 9001EZ Hose End Tap Timer with simple dial settings (GAH3S6912PB)
- Galcon 11000L Hose End Tap Timer (GAL1S6G12P0)
- Galcon 11000EZ Hose End Tap Timer (GAL3S6G12P0)