Makita XDT11Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 1/4" Cordless Impact Driver (Tool-Only)
The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver (model XDT11Z, tool only, battery sold separately) delivers power and speed in a compact size for a full range of driving and fastening tasks.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Variable speed (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) and 1,460 in.lbs. of torque for a wide range of fastening applications
- 4-pole motor with innovative 4-brush design delivers increased RPM without decreasing torque
- All metal gear housing for increased job site durability
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-3/8" long
- Weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off switch illuminates the work area
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty