Add to list
Model #: WBB1963900
MPN #: RPP50
Wayne, RPP50 1/2 Horsepower Cast Iron Sewage Pump with Tether Float Switch
Questions & Answers (0)
Sewage Pumps are automatic pumps used when liquid being pumped contains solids up to 2" in diameter. Pumping waste from a bathroom to a sewer or septic line is a common application.
- 1/2 HP; max. flow rate is 5700 Gallons Per Hour; 3240 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- Durable, cast iron submersible sewage pump
- 2 in. NPT discharge capable of handling up to 2 in. solids
- Ideal for basement or below grade installations
- Will replace most sewage pumps without any plumbing changes
- Piggy-back tether float switch for automatic or manual operation
- Designed for 18 in. diameter or larger sewage basins
- Pumps designed to handle 2 in. solids
Easy online or call-in returns.
Read return policy
Help us improve your experience with this product.