Flux Wrap Cooling Jacket System w/Insulation Wrap, Tubing & Connectors - 55 Gallon Drum
Flux wrap by North Slope Chillers 55-gallon flux wrap jacket w/additional insulation wrap. Flux wrap products make it easy and cost-effective to cool various applications like industrial products, food products, chemicals, spray foam, coatings, adhesives, fermentation systems, manufacturing materials, construction materials, electric motors, etc. Flux wrap can chill a wide range of materials in buckets, drums, IBC totes, tanks and all manner of vessels even when a heat exchanger is not currently present. Flux wraps allow chilling to be applied to many vessels that were previously not able to be chilled or in situations that previously were not financially feasible. Then simply change the temperature of the fluid, and you have an effective medium for heating. Flux wrap is a versatile fluid temperature control solution. Wrap the cooling jacket around your 55-gallon drum, connect the hoses on the cooling jacket to the Inlet Valve on your industrial Chiller. Wrap the white vinyl 1/2 inch insulation blanket around the flux wrap when operating to help with performance. Plug your industrial Chiller in and chill your application, that is all there is to it. The Chiller circulates the hot or cold fluid through the flux wrap jacket and either warms or cools the contents of your 55-gallon drum container. With a flux wrap jacket, you can efficiently regulate temperature-sensitive material under both regular and hot conditions.Key Features
- Offers full coverage cooling of your 55-gallon drum or barrel.
- Proprietary multi-channel fluid path allows maximum flow with minimal pressure.
- Elastic strap design ensures good thermal conductivity between the flux wrap jacket and your bucket.
- Flux wrap jacket conforms to your 5-gallon bucket to maintain thermal contact over uneven surfaces.
- Includes insulated wrap for thermal control and to reduce condensation.
- Flux Wrap jackets are a versatile fluid temperature control solution.
- Recommended Cooling Fluids: water, propylene glycol/water mix, or ethylene glycol/water mix.