Friedrich® Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner with Electric Heat - 7700 BTU Cool
Friedrich PTACs are known for being feature-rich and backed by an AC-focused manufacturer. Our new models build on these strengths, with advanced engineering that delivers impressively quiet performance with expanded comfort settings.Features:
Take the mystery out of buying the right air conditioner.
- Reduced sound levels: The two-motor design – one motor inside, one outside – allows the indoor motor to run at slower speeds, which sharply reduces indoor sound levels. Plus, the motors are permanently lubricated for quieter operation and increased durability.
- More comfort choices, quieter operation: Our 3-speed fan (cooling and heating modes) has nearly five times the surface area of a typical PTAC fan, allowing for more uniform airflow over a wider path. The result is faster, more even air distribution and quieter airflow. Guests/residents will appreciate having more comfort options. Plus, the soft start/stop fan delay reduces transitional noise usually associated with compressor start-up.
- Increased energy savings: Models have EERs up to 12.0 and COPs up to 3.4. Separate thermostat limits for cooling and heating provide greater control over temperature ranges. Of course, centralized desk control and compatibility with energy management systems can boost efficiency and lower operational costs.
- A universal heater/power cord simplifies installation, ordering: Installers can change the heat output simply by changing the standard power cord to the desired size. The optional cords connect as easily as a phone jack. Distributors can stock fewer PTAC models and optional power cords instead of numerous PTAC models. (Note: All wiring and building connections must be properly sized to accommodate the power cord. See model specifications for details.
- Note that Wall Sleeves and Wall Sleeve Grilles are sold separately.
- Includes a 20 AMP Power Cord.
- Unit Comes Standard With Corrosion Resistant Coils.
- Includes Industry Leading Parts and Service Warranty.