Goliath Furnace Series Furnace Risers AG-GFR 28" x 6"
Goliath Furnace Series Secondary Drain Pans are the strongest, most rugged secondary drain pans on the market today. Goliath Furnace Series Secondary Drain Pans are specifically designed for the unique clearance needs of furnace installations and piping requirements. Made With Pride in the USA from our own patented blend of advanced polymer DexElar material, Goliath Furnace Series Secondary Drain Pans are engineered with superior one-piece structural strength to produce a nearly indestructible furnace pan with rolled edges and no seams. Goliath Series Secondary Drain Pans provide extreme temperature durability, high tensile strength, crack/split/leak/rust resistance, and are self extinguishing. All pans meet or exceed all international building codes and come with a 10 Year Limited Warranty.
- Quick-and-Easy Professional Installation
- No Need to Shop Around for Additional Risers or Mounting Blocks
- -20° F (-28°C) to 260° F (126.7°C)
- UL-94 5VA and ASTM E-84-05 rated
- Self Extinguishing - Safer and More Reliable Material of Choice
- Tensile Yield Strength of 8,900 lbs. Per Square Inch
- Network of Built-In Risers - High Clearances for Furnace Piping and P-Traps
- Over 200x Stronger than Glass and 30x Stronger than Acrylic
- "Tough as Steel" resistance to cracking and/or breaking
- Ideal for Applications where HVAC/R Products may Experience Extreme Punishment
- Included AquaGuard AG-4300 Series Condensate Overflow Switch and Drain Adapter
- Included 10 AG-GFR Vibration Isolators to Quiet any Noisy Furnace Unit