100 ft. TruckPak 6-Watt WinterGard Wet Heating Cable 120V.
100 ft. 6-Watt per foot 120V WinterGard Wet Heating Cable for pipe freeze protection applications on metal or plastic pipes up to 8 inches in diameter in wet or dry locations. Also for use in roof/gutter de-icing applications. TruckPak includes 100 feet of heating cable, two H900 Hardwire Power Connection Kits, one H910 Splice or Tee Kit, and one H903 66 ft. Roll of Application tape.
NOTE: The National Electrical Code requires the use of ground-fault protection of equipment to reduce the risk of fire caused by damage or improper installation. All installations must also comply with applicable local codes and standards.
Documents are in PDF format
- THICKNESS INCHES0.215
- LENGTH FEET100
- MAX. CIRCUIT LENGTH FT. ON PIPE200
- MAX. CIRCUIT LENGTH FT. ON ROOF150
- MAXIMUM EXPOSURE TEMPERATURE °F150
- WATTS PER FOOT6
- APPLICATIONRoof and Gutter De-Icing and Wet Areas
- FOR USE WITHMetal/Plastic pipes, up to 8" in Diameter
- BUS WIRE GAUGE (AWG)16
- APPROVALUL Listed, CSA Certified
- LIMITED WARRANTY YEARS2
- MANUFACTURER'S PART NUMBERH612100