Ergotron® Four-Outlet Power Strip with Medical-Grade Plug and Recepticles
Medical-grade receptacle and plug enhance safety and reliability. Certified and approved for use in patient vicinity and in a variety of healthcare settings, including offices, imaging centers, laboratories and more. Benefits:
- Certified to UL1363A for use in United States and Canada
- Coiled cord stretches and collapses quickly; resists tangling
- Easy to clean and durable all metal-housing
- Medical-grade receptacles and plug enhance safety and promote reliability
- Multiple installation options: integrated mounting flanges and slots allows mounting to all Ergotron carts
- Equipped with outlet covers for patient safety
- Switch-less design prevents accidental shutoff
- Sturdy aluminum housing
- Includes 8-foot coiled extension cord, four-outlet power strip, mounting hardware, cord hanger.
- Compatible with all Ergotron carts and the StyleView VL Enclosure.
- Recepticles are matched in pairs facing opposite direction from each other. This helps ensure that open outlets are not covered by larger power adaptors.
- TÜV listed
- Plug/Connector Type: NEMA 5-15P Hospital Grade.
- Receptacles: 4 x NEMA 5-15R- Hospital Grade.
- Input Voltage: 120 Volts AC.
- Input Current: 15 Amps.
- Frequency: 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
- Circuit Breaker: 2 x 15 Amps