Oatey 38476 Fire Rated Washing Machine Outlet Box Single Lever, 1/2" ASTM F1807
Oatey Fire-Rated Washing Machine Outlet Boxes can be used in applications requiring supply valves and waste drain recessed into a fire-rated wall. Unit shall allow for the mounting of supply lines from top or bottom on the left or right side. Unit shall be available with single lever or ¼ turn brass ball valves in configurations with and without water hammer arrestors listed to ASSE 1010. Adjustable metal support bracket shall be installed on top and bottom of unit for support in stud wall. Drain size to be 2" with 1/4 turn test cap. Features:
- Warnock Hersey certified, for 1-hour and 2-hour fire-rated walls.
- 2" drain opening fits PVC or ABS Schedule 40 DWV pipe.
- Box made of Bulk Molding Compound (BMC) with UL-classified in tumescent pads and UL-classified insulating material.
- Adjustable metal mounting brackets, easy to remove test cap.
- Flexible valve/drain arrangement capabilities.
- Box Dimensions: 8-1/3"W x 5-1/2"H x 3-3/4"D.
- Faceplate Dimensions: 10-1/5"W x 7-2/5"H.