Add to list
ITEM #: WBB503332
MPN #: 14545
Wilton 14545 Model 3-FC 0-3-3/8" Opening 2-3/8" Throat Depth "O" Series Bridge C-Clamp
Questions & Answers (0)
Free Shipping Out of stock, please check back soon.
Wilton® Brute Force™ Bridge C-Clamps are ideal for heavy construction and fabrication. Brute Force C-Clamps boast a drop forged frame, black oxide coating, and clamping pressure ranging up to 40,000 lbs. Spindles are full length, machined from a single piece of square, cold drawn steel tempered and hardened. Square spindle heads stand up to heavy wrench tightening.
- The full closing, extra heavy duty models are designed to stand up to the demands of heavy industrial applications like those encountered in ship building
- Hot upset square head on spindle withstands higher torque
- Square-head spindle has large diameter rolled thread and hardened point which provides smoother operation and added strength
- Black oxide coated spindle resists corrosion
- Clamping pressure ranging up to 40,000 lbs.
This product will be restocked soon
Upgrade or save on comparable products
Easy online or call-in returns.
Read return policy
Help us improve your experience with this product.