Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy Equipment are used for Medical Centers, PT, Personal Training Centers, Home Gyms, or Outdoor Fitness Areas.
Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy Equipment available includes Exercise Balls, Foam Rollers, Resistance Tubes, and Strength Bands.
Equipment can be used for varying levels of physical therapy and exercise. Strength Bands
are made with latex and offer varying levels of flexibility and stretch. Sold in rolls with a dispenser box with marks on every foot to simplify cutting lengths. Single bands are precut in four foot lengths. Resistance Tubes
strengthen muscles, improve balance, and prevent injuries OR help in recovery. Foam Rollers
provide a deep massage while feeling soft on the skin. They stimulate blood flow and improve circulation, lengthen and loosen tight muscles and improve balance and core strength. Exercise Balls
promote proper posture, increase lower back mobility, build back and abdominal strength.
- Strength bands have 6" widths and 4 ft., 6 yd., 50 yd lengths. Color coded by levels of resistance
- Resistance tubes have six resistance levels for any user; 48" tubing has handles with premium padded grips for added comfort
- Foam rollers are resistant to moisture and bacteria, and last up to five times longer than an open-celled foam roller; designed for frequent use
- Foam rollers are available in 12", 18", and 36" lengths
- Exercise balls are used for moderate levels of resistance; professional-grade materials won't pop if punctured. Instead, they deflate slowly