Sheet Metal, Pinch-Off & Welding Hand ClampsSheet Metal, Pinch-Off & Welding Hand Clamps Help Bending, Forming, and Crimping in Sheet Metal Work.
These trigger release tools give you a powerful grip for work on large, thin surfaces. Tools allow you to clamp, form, bend, and crimp sheet metal. Available shapes are Flat and U. Capacities range from 3/8" - 3-1/2". OAL ranges from 7" - 9-5/8".
- Wide jaw profile to allow powerful grip on large thin surfaces
- Makes bending, forming, and crimping sheet metal jobs easier
- Screw turn adjusts pressure and stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release provides maximum locking force
- Lightweight construction lowers risk of warping and distorting of auto body panels
- Welding panels are designed to not adhere to aluminum
- Jaws are made from heat-treated die cast aluminum alloy for resistance and durability