Frigidaire® Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners with Heat Pump and backup Electric Heat are designed to cool, heat, and dehumidify for greater efficiency in cooler climates, these electric heat-element models feature an additional heat pump that extracts heat from the air and transfers it inside, increasing energy efficiency. As the outdoor temperature drops, the PTAC will automatically switch from heat pump to electric heat as necessary. Signature Features Include:
Take the mystery out of buying the right air conditioner.
- Corrosion Guard: All Frigidaire® PTAC’s come standard with corrosion guard, to increase system and component durability in standard applications and protect system and components in coastal areas where air-sea salt content is higher than standard applications. All coils are treated with a dual hydrophilic coating, and there is an added hydrophilic coating for all connecting plates. Standard materials have been replaced with stainless steel for critical components such as hardware, condenser side panel, compressor hardware and condenser fan hardware. Special corrosion-guard paint is used on the drain pan to ensure the integrity of unit mounts to the chassis.
- Dry Mode: For increased comfort and humidity management, an added "Dry Mode" is standard on all Frigidaire® PTACs. This mode feature will help manage and reduce the humidity content within the living space, making it more comfortable. In DRY mode, the unit will modulate cooling mode at low fan speed until the room temperature is 4° F below the room temperature setting regardless of fan mode selection.
- Effortless Operation: Improved energy efficient units following our successful 2016 PTAC lineup. Simple room controls are easy for guests to operate — ensuring a relaxing, enjoyable visit every time. Features such as Effortless™ Restart and easy¬to-use LCD controls create fewer maintenance calls for management.
- Intuitive Control: Frigidaire® PTACs are designed for adaptability for any climate or guest preference. With the convenience of wall or optional remote thermostats, guests can control the temperature and air movement to create their ultimate comfort zone. Quiet fan motors ensure peaceful sleep.
- Low Maintenance: Frigidaire® has a reputation for durability, easy maintenance and reliable parts and service, so you’re sure to get the highest-quality performance. Plus, the Energy-Saver function maximizes energy efficiency while keeping guests comfortable.