PrecisionBrew™ Airpot Brewer
Features Single, digitally controlled brewer that brews into a 2.5L (85oz) Airpot Airpot sold separately.
- The Airpots hold freshly brewed coffee for hours without additional heat.
- Precise Brew Temperature- The brewer will hold the brew temperature to +/- 1°F during the complete brew cycle.
- Brew Volume- can be set by teach’ mode to eliminate trial-and-error set-up.
- Pulse brewing/pre-infusion- Allows the brew sequence to extract up to 20% more dissolved solids per batch of coffee. Programmable: number of pulses, pulse-on time and pulse-off time. Changing the pulse sequence does not affect the brew volume.
- Low Temp/No Brew- Allows the brew cycle to begin only when the water has reached the optimum brew temperature.
- Cycle Counter- The brewer counts the total number of brew cycles.
- Programming Lock-Out- The brewer settings can be “locked” to prevent tampering.
- Pour-Over Capability- Automatically converts to pour-over mode when the inlet valve does not sense water. Also capable of being manually set to pour-over mode through the front.
- Dual Voltage with toggle switch models are available to accept 120/240V or 120V supply.
- Gourmet brew basket pn 71431 available as an option.
- Warranty- 2 years parts and labor on the brewer. 4 years part warranty on the control board.
- Digitally controlled airpot brewer holds brew temperature to + 1°F throughout brew cycle. Brew temperature, brew volume, operator defined pre-infusion/pulse brewing, and low temp/no brew are programmable from the front display.